lets get organized.

I don't know about you but every now and then I get a crazy urge to be SUPER organized. Well, this morning I came across some photos of an interior design company that also offers professional organization services and the crazy urge came back to be super organized. So, off I went to Target to pick up some stuff to get organized.

Here is my first finished project:


It was a big jumbled mess before my little organization project. These clear acrylic trays I bought were the perfect organization solution (and inexpensive)! Sorry there is no before picture. I didn't think about pictures until afterward (although I did seriously contemplate making it a big mess again for a picture but then realized that would be silly). I am so pleased with my first completed organization project. Next up...the closet!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment