Whitewash

Designed by Hernan Arriaga

Designed by Kerry Joyce

London Home of Suzanne and Christopher Sharp

Designed by Dara Caponigro
above images via elledecor.com

Nothing says summer more than crisp whites. It is so simple yet so chic. When I see these white rooms I feel clean, breezy, light, fresh, calm, and ethereal. How do they make you feel?

Speaking of crisp whites...Check out these wonderful white items from Target! Hope you like these affordable finds :)

Kissing Pleat Bedding



Owl Lamp


White Slipper Chair


Ruffles Shower Curtain

Carson Anywhere Desk

Boho Mirror

Shabby Chic Bedding

Arbor Trunk Vase
White Gallery Frame
images via Target.com

***Technical Difficulties: I tried to link to these items to where you can buy them on the Target webpage but it didn't work and now I can't undo whatever I did wrong. Sorry! I'll try and figure it out for future posts! -Jen***




0 comments:

Post a Comment