monday...monday...






Back from a wonderful weekend away in Charlottesville, VA for a beautiful wedding.  I wish I had pictures to share.  The wedding/reception had so many great personal touches that made the whole event really special.  I'm so glad I got to go and be a part of their special day.

We are back to our regular blog posts this week now that I have the internet up and running!  I'm so excited to be here in my new place but I still have a lot to do before everything is in its place.  Today I'll be ironing and hanging my curtains.  Boo.  Don't you hate ironing stuff?  I sure do.  Its a necessary evil though and I would be thoroughly displeased if I had wrinkled curtains.   Happy Monday!

 P.S.  Love me some images from dominoThey make my day better :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment