monday...monday...





Monday already?!  I knocked out some holiday shopping over the weekend but I still have a few more things to pick up today :)  I can't believe Christmas is this weekend!  I know this week is just going to fly by...

I'll have some fun Christmas pictures up later this week but I have these pictures on my mind today.  I SO badly want a gallery wall in my little apartment.  I have a few pieces of art collected but not nearly enough to fill an entire wall!  That can be one of my goals for the New Year...collect enough artwork to make a gallery wall.  How is that for a New Year's resolution?

Happy Monday!

images 1/2/3/4-unknown

1 comments:

Allyson :

you def need a gallery wall! we just did one in our back room. people probably think its too much, but i think it looks great! you would love it. that is a perfect new years resolution b/c it is so doable!

Post a Comment