travel bug.

 
 Recently, I have come across several people taking time to go travel to places they have never been.  In particular, trips to other countries.  Now I have the "travel bug" and have thinking a lot about taking a big trip myself.  Then last night I came across a new website, Fathom, a travel blog and guide.  This site just intensified my desire to travel abroad or at least to a place I have never been. 

In the Summer of 2008, I went backpacking for three weeks around western Europe.  I visited England, Germany, Italy, Spain, and Ireland.  I had an amazing time and saw some extraordinary places.  Though, on my next trip I want to go somewhere a little off the beaten path.  Maybe Prague?  I have been wanting to go there for quite some time.  But there are so many places I would love to visit. 

I am going to have to sit down and seriously think about this.  I would definitely need to plan ahead and make sure I have time off work as well as some extra money saved up for an adventure to another country.  I think I definitely need to make this happen.  It is now or never, right?

images

0 comments:

Post a Comment