pretty day.


I am so glad it is the weekend.  The weather is beautiful and I am going to go out enjoy it!

Here is some link love for you to enjoy.

1.  I always love the collages put together by Les Composantes Blog.  This one is no exception.
2.  I laughed so hard I cried over this little guy's dancing.  Hilarious.
3.  Log filled fireplaces are so pretty.  Definitely a must-do if I have a fireplace one day that I don't really plan on using.
4.  This living room turned paper goods shop is beautiful.  I love all the little details.
5.  I'm not really a crazy wedding person but I thought this wedding was so pretty.  The photography is amazing as well!  Also, check out these pretty prints from for me, for you's fundraiser.

Happy Weekend!

images: my two favorites from Rue's anniversary issue

0 comments:

Post a Comment