2012 New Year's Resolutions:
1. Stay healthy. I know this is on everybody's resolutions list but I really believe in living a healthy lifestyle. I want to exercise regularly, eat healthy foods, ride my bike more, take my multi-vitamin daily, always wear sunscreen, and get a good night's sleep more often.
2. Save money. This has always been a goal for me since starting my career in nursing. I have done well in previous years but I never really had a direction regarding what I wanted to save for. I recently decided that I am pinching my pennies to buy a house one day. It will probably be a few years before my time comes to buy my first home but I want to be ready.
3. Work on my personal style. Fashion has always been a tough thing for me to feel confident with. This past year, I have become more interested in fashion through blogs and magazines. This year, I want to build up my closet with pieces I love and become more confident in my fashion choices.
4. Create a new look for my blog. I have been blogging for a year and a half now and I feel like this blog has come a long way. This little blog has changed a lot as I have become interested in different things over time. Blogging is by far my favorite hobby and I think it would be money well spent to give the blog a little renovation.
5. Open a vintage goods shop. Whether on Etsy or a booth at an antique mall. I love vintage accessories for the home and would be thrilled to hand pick unique items to sell at a reasonable price point.