2. Louie being sweet and snuggly.
3. My latest thrift store find- a lovely brass floor lamp. It was only $9! I tried to patina the brass with vinegar and salt but did not have much success. I'm going give shoe polish a try next.
4. Date night with the BF- dinner then drinks while listening to Dan Tedesco perform at the Common Market in Charlotte.
5-6. Been doing a lot of cooking recently. Breakfast foods are my favorite to make.
7. Wearing my new triangle necklace by Laura Lombardi. I love it so much.
8. The weather here has been amazing lately. I took this sunset picture while out walking along the Battery here in Charleston.
Hope you all enjoy the new blog design! Happy Monday!