lately.

 1.  New blog redesign!  I am so excited about the new look here.  I used a great template by Blog Milk!  And the BF helped me with some coding to make it more my own.  He is the best :)
2.  Louie being sweet and snuggly.
3.  My latest thrift store find- a lovely brass floor lamp.  It was only $9!  I tried to patina the brass with vinegar and salt but did not have much success.   I'm going give shoe polish a try next.
4.  Date night with the BF- dinner then drinks while listening to Dan Tedesco perform at the Common Market in Charlotte.
5-6.  Been doing a lot of cooking recently.  Breakfast foods are my favorite to make.
7.  Wearing my new triangle necklace by Laura Lombardi.  I love it so much.
8.  The weather here has been amazing lately.  I took this sunset picture while out walking along the Battery here in Charleston.

Hope you all enjoy the new blog design!  Happy Monday!

3 comments:

katrina - dot dot dash :

the blog is looking good, super simple!
x kat

jen leitzell :

Thanks Kat! I am so glad you like it :)

Allyson :

Love the pictures! Especially the picture of you with the necklace…cute!

Post a Comment