1. The "before" photo- floating shelves left from the previous tenant. Not really my taste.
2. Our template (made of sheets of paper taped together) measuring the area of wall we wanted to cover.
3. The layout- we played around with our artwork on the template until we found the perfect arrangement.
4. Next, we traced the frames onto the template and then measured and marked where each nail should go.
5. The template was then hung on the wall and we hammered our nails in the spots we had marked on the template.
6. The "after" photo- our new gallery wall. I love it so much.
Hope you all had a great weekend. Happy Monday.