28 before 28
1. Plant a vegetable and herb garden.
2. Run the Cooper River Bridge Run.
3. Refine my closet.
4. Travel to another country.
5. Eat healthy + exercise regularly.
6. Pay off my student loans.
7. Adopt another pet.
8. Take an interior design class.
9. Start an Etsy shop selling vintage home décor items.
10. Have five “go to” dinner recipes
11. Learn to make berry cobbler from scratch.
12. Ride my bike more.
14. Attend a music festival.
15. Go on a vacation with my family.
16. Go to a large outdoor antiques market.
17. Own an original piece of artwork.
18. Host a dinner party.
19. See the Pacific Ocean.
20. Learn something new.
21. Live in a city I love.
22. Sleep under the stars.
23. Work in hospice and palliative care.
24. Spend more, buy less.
25. Plant a flowerbed.
26. Go fishing.
27. Take a scenic train ride.
28. Buy my first home.
This year I turned twenty-five years old. I decided to make a list of the things I want to do over the next three years. After much thought, I came up with this list. Time to make the most of this wild and precious life...