2013.

2013.  Really?  I am still so amazed how fast time seems to fly by.  The past year was amazing yet filled with challenges.  I moved to Charlotte from Charleston to be with the BF who had relocated for his job.  It was definitely one of the best decisions I have ever made.  Our relationship has grown leaps and bounds.  However, moving away from my hometown, friends, family, and job was harder than I had anticipated.  It proved to be one of the biggest challenges in my life so far.

After some hard months, I have finally adjusted to life in a new city.  And I learned that things take time- rarely does everything fall into place when you want it to.  As more life changes are on the horizon, I hope I can remember this and take change with a little more ease this year.

So here's to 2013!  I hope to keep life simple and do more of what makes me happy: take walks, eat fresh foods, send letters, phone friends, spend time with family, blog, read books, travel, and appreciate life more.

Happy New Year friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment