monday...monday...

Hello friends. Hope you had a lovely weekend. I am enjoying my "weekend" today as I worked all weekend and will work the next couple days so I can be off for a quick trip to Charleston. My little brother is getting married and we are heading down to be a part of the wedding weekend! I am so looking forward to spending time with family and enjoying Charleston for a few days. I can't wait.

Any who, I was thinking the other day that I have gotten away from interior design posts lately. Interior design is really where my heart lies and I feel like I should get back to it. So, I thought I would start back with one of my favorite inspirations- the color white. So fresh and crisp, you really can't go wrong.

Clockwise from top left:
Room One- I love the floor to ceiling white cabinetry. I know I usually sing the praises of open shelving in kitchens but I really like the top cabinets in this instance! And those rustic wood floors are beautiful. Along with the huge island in a different wood tone- its a perfect combination.

Room Two- This little bedroom is so simple yet so charming. I love the exposed white slat and beam ceiling. Fresh white linens + mosquito net (which can look tacky 99% of the time but is elegantly done here) make for an inviting spot to rest your head. And you can find look-a-like natural wood lamp at Target here.

Room Three- I really like the wainscoting on the wall behind the bed. Makes for some understated visual interest. That bed looks so comfortable and is perfect paired with the single contrasting pillow.

Room Four- Where to start? The herringbone wood floors, white cabinetry, subway tile, open shelving, or the dark stained butcher block counter top? Each detail is beautiful.

Happy Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment