a couple things.

 
A little while ago, I spotted some new beakers for sale at a local design store for $18 each.  I loved the idea of using a beaker as a vase but I figured I could find some beakers cheaper elsewhere.  On my last trip to Charlotte, I found this vintage beaker at an antique mall for just $9.  It is my new favorite "vase."  I especially love it paired with these hydrangeas I picked up at the grocery store this week.

I also recently purchased Design*Sponge at Home by Grace Bonney.  It is a great book and the layout is wonderful.  I was really impressed with how the book really felt like an extension of the Design*Sponge blog.  My favorite part of the book was the "sneak peek" into people's homes.  I am always wondering what the inside of people's homes look like.  Is anyone else as obsessed with this as I am?  Anyways, the book has some beautiful homes featured.  Definitely worth a look!

images-my own

0 comments:

Post a Comment