friday favorites.


Hooray for the weekend!  Tomorrow is the big Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure.  I am so proud that I surpassed my fundraising goal for the event with the support of my friends and family!  I am really excited to run (probably more like slowly jog) the race.  I haven't run in a race in a few years!

Here are some of my favorite posts from the week:

1.  I personally think kids look pretty freaking cute in hipster clothes.  Especially this kid from Zara Girl's lookbook.
2.  After sharing my love for pretty stamps earlier this week, I came across this post on Madewell's Blog about vintage stamps.  I love the idea of using vintage stamps to create unique wedding invitations.
3.  Holiday Gift Guide by Emily Henderson?  Yes please.  I have a feeling this gift guide will not disappoint.  It is scheduled to be released November 1st...just in time for your holiday shopping.
4.  I loved this post on Dwell Studio Fall 2011 catalog.  Their mid-century inspired furniture is beautiful.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

images

0 comments:

Post a Comment