friday favorites.


Happy Friday kids!  Not much of a Friday for me unfortunately.  I'll be working all weekend.  Gotta make that money :)

A little link love:

1.  Apparently a lot of bloggers have traveling on their minds.  Several have done posts on what to pack or what to wear while traveling this week.  Lucky for me because next week I am going to Nashville and Chicago for a little vacation!  Check out these travel tips here, here, and here.
2.  Speaking of my vacation...I plan on stopping by imogene+willie while I am in Nashville next week.  Their shop has been all over the blogosphere lately.  I am so excited to check it out in person!  Here is a sneak peek into their "home."
2.  I thought this recipe looked absolutely amazing (and quick and easy).  So last night, I decided to try it out.  It was delicious!  I highly recommend it.
3.  I always love a good gallery wall.  This gallery wall in Emily Henderson's apartment was no exception.  I thoroughly enjoyed this little glimpse into her home.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

images

1 comments:

Anonymous :

Lovely links! Just went over to check out that recipe. YUM! <3

I'll be working all weekend too! So, hopefully that makes you feel better. hehe

Have a great weekend!

Post a Comment