a new year.


Is it time to celebrate the New Year? Already?! I just can't believe another year has come and gone. 2011 has been a wonderful year. A year ago, I posted some goals I wanted to accomplish. I am pretty pleased with all that I was able to accomplish.

What I wanted to accomplish in 2011:
Get my Oncology Nursing Certification.
Build up my savings account.
Get in shape and run the Cooper River Bridge Run.
Make my little apartment into a home that I love.
Go out and enjoy all that Charleston has to offer.
Take a photography class and use my fancy pants camera more.
Last but not least, I want to keep up with this little blog. 

Reflecting on this past year makes me think about how life is filled with the unexpected. You just never know where life's little journey may take you.

I hope you all have a happy and safe New Year's! See you in 2012!

image

1 comments:

Amy Parker Anderson (Parker Etc) :

You accomplished so much more than I did this year! Although I have not a clue what the definition for an 'Oncology Nursing Certification' is.... that alone is one heck of an accomplishment! Congrats on a great year.... and here's to another!

xx
Amy

Post a Comment