link love.

I am so glad it is Friday!  Tomorrow the BF and I are heading to Raleigh to explore the city and to watch the NHL game with friends.  I just got an iPhone 4 (an upgrade from my 3G- thanks to my sweet BF!) and I am excited to try out the improved camera this weekend.  I'll be sure to share some pictures on Monday.  

Hope you have a lovely weekend.  Here is a little link love for you to enjoy:

1.  I am totally crazy about everything in this hair salon designed by Morgan Satterfield of The Brick House.  It is amazing.
2.  Admiring this artist's (via here) and this photographer's (via here) lovely pieces of work.  
3.  Love these bright colored "happy notes" by Tokketok. 
4.  Finally found the perfect pair of gold pyramid earrings.  I am anxiously awaiting their arrival.

images 1 / 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment