decorating: the dining room.

After finding a house to rent in Nashville I have been mentally decorating each of the rooms. Our new home is a little dated but with some fresh paint and a few simple fixes it will be perfect! We plan on keeping our current furniture (which we love) but I would like to change up the decor a bit with some new accessories. 

First up: the dining room. This room will be pretty simple to update with a coat of paint and a new light fixture. I love this simple and modern light fixture by Schoolhouse Electric. It will look great paired  with our rustic table (similar style shown) and Eames-style chairs. For artwork- this print by Max Wanger would be beautiful in the space (its extra perfect since it is of Tulum- where me and Sean got engaged!). And to decorate the tabletop- a collection of succulents in geo vases.

print / vase / light / chair / table

3 comments:

Unknown :

Love this dining room inspiration! I love the mix of modern and rustic.

Heidi :

So cute! I love the mix of the light and the photography.

jen leitzell :

Thanks ladies! :)

Post a Comment