a few favorites.

Oh man. I started my new job. Why is starting new so overwhelming at times? I am definitely ready to feel comfortable and like I belong again. I know I just have to give it some time. Time is the healer of all things.

Anywho, there have been some lovely homes floating around the internet lately. Here are a few of my favorites:
The lovely home of Jessie Webster- photographer and blogger behind Sweet Thing. It is so beautiful. I especially love the extras she shared on her blog.

This pretty home designed by Brian Paquette featured in the latest issue of Rue Magazine. The whole home is seriously perfect. 

Then there is this eclectic home belonging to fashion designer Gretchen Jones. I love all the patterns and rich colors throughout her home. 

Happy hump day friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment