reading.


I've been reading a lot lately. These are the latest books I've read. Here are my thoughts:

Gone Girl: This book kept me on the edge of my seat but as the storyline continued I felt like it was a vaguely familiar to other stories I've read. The ending was a buzz kill but all in all I was entertained. 

Where'd You Go Bernadette: I thought this book really funny and light. It was a quick read and when the book ended I wished it kept going so I could see where the characters end up. I'm hoping there is a sequel in the making.

Orange is the New Black: Loved this book. Loved it. Really the best book I've read in a long time. It is a memoir which is interesting in itself. But I really loved how it made me think about the prison system. Something I had never really put any thought into before. Highly recommend this book. If you've seen the TV show- its not really like the book in my opinion. Just FYI.

Happy reading.

1 comments:

Unknown :

Winter is when I catch up on my reading, I just read The Book Thief, loved it.

Post a Comment