july 4th weekend.

Hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July weekend!  After working Friday and Saturday, I was more than ready to begin my holiday weekend.  The BF was in town and we spent most of the weekend at the beach on Sullivan's Island.  The weather was beautiful and the beach was quiet and relaxing.  Most of the weekend was spent enjoying the sunshine, reading magazines, throwing the football, exploring Charleston, watching fireworks, and eating LOTS of ice cream.  It was such a great weekend.  Me and the BF agreed it almost felt like we were on vacation even though we were still here in Charleston :)

1 comments:

Erica Jackson Curran :

I think that's what I love most about Charleston: Every weekend feels like a vacation! I actually love tourists because they remind me of how lucky I am to live here.

Post a Comment