brass accents.


I keep noticing beautiful rooms popping up with little touches of brass in them.  It seems the most common way to introduce brass is in light fixtures.  Although, I have also been seeing brass vessels and brass hardware as well.  I am a big fan of brass accents.  I think it brings a warm, vintage feel to a space.  The gorgeous brass hardware is one of the main things that drew me to the apothecary chest I recently purchased.  I'm thinking a nice brass light fixture would be another nice addition to my interior decor.  I'm adding it to my "hope to buy someday" list.

images 1.2.3.4

2 comments:

Chic Coles :

We love the brass flush mount lighting in the kitchen.

Anonymous :

Great lights in the first 2 images!!
The second one is definitely on my wishlist.
x katrina

Post a Comment